Saturday, September 20, 2008

What should I do?

As you all know from my griping, I really, really want to find out the sex of this baby...as soon as possible! Realistically I am probably looking at 4 weeks until I can get my big ultrasound done. However, there is a place in Palm Desert that does 3d/4d ultrasounds that are purely for fun, they don't take insurance or anything. They also have a find out the sex package that is only 65 dollars. With this package they only do a 2d ultrasound, but if they can't see the sex of the baby they will let you come back for free. They also have a small summer special package for a short 3d/4d ultrasound session for 99 dollars. They recommend that you are farther along for the 3d because the baby is bigger and more filled out which equals better pictures. I'm comtemplating if I can get an appointment sometime this week, going ahead and doing it. I would talk to the people there to see whether they thought I should do the 3d or not. In a way it seems like a waste of money since I will be able to find out in about 4 weeks, but in another way it seems worth it to just find out already. Give me some feedback if you have an opinion! Thanks!

4 comments:

Hailey said...

You're so cute! Isn't it so hard to wait? My only advice is to be patient! If you can afford to blow the money than go for it, but if you can't than wait! I know I know - i'm no fun!

Love ya

Kristen said...

The Crisis Pregnancy Center does ultrasounds for free and one of my friends is being trained to do them, you can only go in on Fridays, but you could go in every Friday if you wanted. Let me know and I will give you her name and number.

Unknown said...

I was going to say go ahead and do it and then I read Hailey and Kristen's... lol... they are so much more sensible than me! Try out CPC but then if you're super super anxious then do it!! I remember that super anxious feeling!!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Cris said...

Hey girl. We left last week for vacation. We are having a blast. We can actually enjoy the outside here! lol. Love it...but I am missing everyone. I can't believe that you so close to finding out. It seems like yesterday we started praying for your pregnancy. I think you should pray about it! I know it's hard...it's just too fun knowing the sex in advance. I can't see how people can not find out! =) I can't wait to find out...if you go tomorrow or if you wait! Too sweet! ps I voted girl on your poll. =) (WINK)