Thursday, September 25, 2008

I needed this!

I decided to finally get my hair cut and styled today, it has been at least 6 months! I was pretty much having to wear it back all the time because it had grown out of any style it may have once had. I got an angle cut where it's real short in the back and longer in the front. The stylist was young and she did it a little trendier than I usually would have gone for, but I like it! It was nice to spend some time doing something like this....it's been awhile. Here are a couple pics, sorry about the quality I had to take them with my phone.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot mama!! Love the new do Genny!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! I love it!!!!!

Hailey said...

adorable!

Katie said...

Wow-that cut is so perfect for your face Genny! It's looks great :)