Friday, September 5, 2008

reminising....

I was just looking through some pictures on my computer from when Dylan was just born. I haven't used my laptop in a long time, so I haven't seen these in awhile. I can't believe how much change takes place in such a short time. I also can't believe that I will have another little one here sooner than I know it. So here is a little walk down memory lane....


This is the day after we got home from the hospital...so precious



He looks so small on Daddy, and his pacifier looks huge!



I caught him smiling while he was sleeping

This was my favorite early outfit



This is one of my favorite pictures of those early smiles :-)




Such a happy boy




He always looked like he was trying to sell something in this picture... "So you wanna buy a used car?"




Once he could walk we were at the park allllll the time

1 comment:

Cris said...

Okay you cracked me up on my blog! Btw..your son is too cute!!!! It goes by too fast! =)