Saturday, September 13, 2008

Funny little boy

Dylan went to my sister's house today while I was working. He was there from about 9:30 till 3:30 and during that time he went swimming 3 times and didn't take a nap, in other words, he had a great time with Auntie G!. I took him to church after that and he was a little grouchy. We stopped for Taco Bell on the way home and when we got home he started throwing a fit about something. I told him to come sit down and eat...he cried on the floor...I counted to three...he continued to sit and stare at me, so I took him in his room for time out. I listened to him cry for a minute and then it got quiet, I thought he was playing. When I was done eating I went to his room and opened the door (which creaks really loudly) only to find him asleep on his bed. The time is 7:15, he usually goes to bed at 9:30. I didn't know what to do but I decided to just leave him there. He just woke up about 5 minutes ago, (9:00) but still very grumpy and sleepy, so I got him some water, changed his diaper and put him back to bed. We'll see whether we pay for this early bedtime in the morning. It just cracked me up because he is not the kid to just fall asleep like that. He'll prob wake up at 2am and want to have his dinner, lol.

No comments: