Saturday, September 13, 2008
Oh and I forgot...
I forgot to write this in my last post about my appointment. I was really hoping (well assuming really) that the doctor would tell me to schedule my big ultrasound appointment before my next regular visit but when I asked him about it he said to wait until my next appointment and he will send me from there. Well my next appointment is in 4 weeks and I will already be 21 weeks then. Typically they do them between 18 and 20 weeks. I don't know why but I am super anxious to find out the gender of this baby. Partly it is because the baby's future room is filled with boxes, mostly of Dylan's old clothes and misc, and I want to find out whether it is a boy or a girl so that I can go through the stuff and figure out what I'm keeping. I wish I at least had the date so that I could count down, but oh well, I'm sure I'll live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment