Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mom 2 Mom finally started, yay!

My Moms group at church finally started back up again today after summer break. It was so great to be back! It's so great how well the ministry is doing, there were so many women there, and lots of new faces. The group has been such a blessing to me. It's two hours a week without kids that I just get to spend with other awesome women and the Lord and listen to great speakers and enjoy awesome fellowship. Kevin even says I'm nicer when I go to Moms, lol. My table is great and I can't wait to spend the next 7 weeks with them. I also can't believe how many pregnant women we have in the group right now. There must have been at least 6-8. That means lots of new babies in the late winter and spring. The only downside is that I typically have to work right after it's over and it's a rush getting Dylan over to my sister in laws and getting to work on time. Ideally I would like to request wednesdays off, buy I already feel like I'm being too picky about what I work. I'll be praying that it will all work out so that it can be a stress free day for me.

Just an update on my lack of pictures. I ordered a camera cord and it's not working, grrrr. So now I ordered a memory card reader and I'm waiting for that. It's driving me crazy to have such a pictureless blog. So as soon as I get it I will be posting like crazy to get caught up on everything.

I also think that I decided not to pay for the early ultrasound. I should be patient and not spend money that I don't need to spend. But I'm still super anxious! Two more weeks until my doctors appointment and probably a week after that for my ultrasound! Lord give me patience!

No comments: