Saturday, September 13, 2008

I love you Kevy!!!

On monday of this week my family came over for dinner for the first time in the new house. Therefore Kevin and I spent that whole day cleaning the house and getting it ready for company. Well, I don't know if we got burnt out of cleaning that day, but it has gone majorly down hill since then. Our room was a mess, Dylan's room was a mess, lots of dishes, lots of clutter, laundry, etc. I was planning on tackling some of it when I got home from church tonight (and I was dreading it). However, Kevin thought he had to be to work at 10 today but when he got there he found out he didn't need to be there until three so he came home while I was working and cleaned the whole house!! I'm talking straigtening all the rooms, doing the dishes and putting them away, doing the laundry, everything! It was so nice coming home and not having to deal with all that. So THANK YOU honey, your the best!!!

No comments: