Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Another Bad Day :-(
I don't know whats wrong with me (I know you're all saying- your pregnant!), but I feel like I'm having a lot of hard days lately and today was another one. What bothers me is that I know that it really isn't that bad, but my emotions don't get that. I have these struggles with Dylan and then all of a sudden I'm sobbing partly because I'm frustrated and then I cry harder because I can't believe that I am having such a hard time. I don't remember it being this bad at all when I was pregnant with Dylan, and I was working more and going to school full time. Sometimes I feel like crying for no reason at all. Please someone tell me this is normal! I'm also very tired, even if I get enough sleep at night I'm nodding off by early afternoon. My Mother-in-law wants to check my iron levels to make sure I'm not anemic because after I had Dylan I was extremely anemic. So I will do that soon and maybe that will account for some of my tiredness. Please just keep me in your prayers, I hate to have my mood-swings have an effect on my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was the worst emotionally when I was pregnant with my daughter. I don't know if it was becaus eof her "girl" hormones and mine combined making me crazy or what but I was mean. I made poor Brad cry many times. Sometimes I just felt like I was falling apart. I was exhausted too, could have stayed on the couch all day if the world hadn't needed me-my son in particular, oh and my job LOL. You will get through this, you are carrying a miracle! I will pray for you.
Genny! Yes, you are pregnant and all pregnancies are different. If you're having a bad day, bring Dylan over then you can go home and take a nap, or I can go pick him up. Seriously! He hasn't been over to play in forever! This too shall pass... I'm praying for you. Love, Danielle p.s. I'm definitely voting girl now because of Kristen's comment!
I personally can totally relate. I feel like I have more bad days than good ones. I've found it much more difficult to be pregnant while taking care of a toddler than it ever was when it was just me working full-time. I pray for lots of sleep and peace!
Post a Comment