Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weigh-In


I lost exactly the amount that I was hoping and praying for..... 10 pounds! One month down, the rest of my life to go! This took about 5 weeks as I started a little before the beginning of April. Usually I wouldn't be satisfied with 2 pounds a week, but I am thrilled because I know that it is REAL weight loss instead of that quick water weight loss you get with fad diets. Keep praying for us!

4 comments:

MadOnesMom said...

Congrats Genny! I am SO proud of you!

Coombs said...

Awesome! btw: 2 lbs./wk is great, healthy, weight loss. I'll be praying for your life change!! lOVE YOU!

Catherine said...

2 lbs./wk. is ideal! Nothing like positive motivation in the right direction. Congrats, Genny!!

The Duncan Family said...

Way to go Genny! You lost the perfect amount of weight. You are doing GREAT!!!