Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exercise Stats 5/17-5/23


Well, another week that I'm not super thrilled with, however Ethan was sick all week so I couldn't take him to the gym childcare which hindered things a bit. This morning I met with a group of ladies from church that my friend Rhonda recently started. They are meeting Monday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings at 5:30am for a devotion and 2.2 mile walk or run. This morning there were 18 of us! I am planning on doing it only on Saturdays, as the other days Kevin and I want to go to the gym together. Here's how my week looked:

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: Disneyland: lots of walking and carrying Ethan.
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: 30 minutes eliptical, 20 minutes weights
Friday: 10 minutes eliptical, 10 minutes treadmill, 10 minutes bike, 10 minutes weights.
Saturday: 2.2 mile walk
Sunday: OFF

My goal for next week is to go to the gym Monday-Friday with Kev at 8am. Then we are leaving Friday at noon for Spirit West Coast.

No comments: