Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad Exercise Week :-( 5/3- 5/9

Man oh man, I'm not very proud of this week but I had a lot of issues. Hoping to get back on track this week although I am still under the weather....

Monday: Off
Tuesday: 30 min elliptical 20 min weights
Wednesday: really bad sciatic nerve pain, plus I had 2 extra kids here most of the day
Thursday: My birthday, my back was still hurting, the pain meds I took made me feel awful
Friday: 30 minutes elliptical 20 minutes weights
Saturday: Photo shoot in the morning with the boys and church at night
Sunday: OFF

I had pretty good reasons not to go but I am still disappointed in myself. Now I have a cold, but I am going to Zumba tomorrow night whether I want to or not!!

1 comment:

Coombs said...

Don't give up! See you Monday morning!! So happy to hear that you got a break from cleaning this week too.