Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PORTRAITS!

About a week and a half ago we spent about an hour in the morning doing a family photo shoot with Katie McGihon. She is so awesome! I am so in love with these pictures, I can't even begin to decide which ones I want on my walls. As you will see, Ethan was his usual self, happy as long as he was doing his own thing. Here they are:


He was running around like this the whole time!


A peaceful moment (yeah right Ethan was screaming, lol)


HAHAHA: What a nice family, right?


LOVE this one!



My blue-eyed Boys


SO cute, I love all of these ones where he is against the wall


Cheese!




Awww, Love my boys



Haha, this one is hilarious!




She even managed to get a cute picture of us




This is my favorite of Dylan




Our only Family shot where Ethan's not crying

Thanks again Katie!!

No comments: