Sunday, May 16, 2010

Exercise Week 5/10-5/16

Well, let me tell you that I am really glad that I decided to keep myself accountable this way. I am still recovering from a cold this week, and if I wasn't thinking about having to post what I've been doing, I probably wouldn't have gone to the gym at all. I am still not back to where I want to be, but I had a much better week and am feeling good about it!

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: 45 minutes eliptical, 20 minutes weights
Thursday: 35 minutes eliptical, 20 minutes weights
Friday: we walked as a family to IHOP: about 2 miles round trip, had to carry ethan part of the way and it was hot!
Saturday: 35 Minutes elliptical, 20 minutes weights
Sunday: OFF

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like a fantastic week of exercise! Btw... I meant to tell you this morning and that you are lookin' good, girl! From the back, anyway. :) Way to go!

Genny said...

Haha, thanks Catherine!!

Darell said...

Hi Gen, Hang in there, happy you are slugging it out. Hope you are all better soon. We're proud of you! Love Mom and Dad