It was after this birthday dinner at Friday's, on May 6th 2001, that Kev took me to a sculpture garden at the civic center park and asked me to marry him. One of the best days of my life!
I Want...to become a healthier person.
I Wish... my Hubby didn't have to work so much.
I Hate... that I procrastinate.
I Am... so blessed!
I Miss... sleeping in.
I Hear... silence, and it is golden :-)
I Hate... that I procrastinate.
I Am... so blessed!
I Miss... sleeping in.
I Hear... silence, and it is golden :-)
I Wonder... what my boys will be like when they grow up.
I Can't Imagine... life without God.
I Am Not...as patient as I'd like to be.
I Sing...harmony to every song I can figure out!
I Dance... to make Ethan dance along.
I Cry...when anyone else does.
I Am not Always... the hands-on Mom I strive to be.
I Sing...harmony to every song I can figure out!
I Dance... to make Ethan dance along.
I Cry...when anyone else does.
I Am not Always... the hands-on Mom I strive to be.
I Do have... the most wonderful family: immediate and extended.
I Would... like to learn to ballroom dance.
I Write... on my blog.
I Make... really good chili.
I Confuse... my husband with my moodiness.
I Know.... that year 28 is going to be fantastic!
I Should... worry less and pray more!
I Write... on my blog.
I Make... really good chili.
I Confuse... my husband with my moodiness.
I Know.... that year 28 is going to be fantastic!
I Should... worry less and pray more!
We are heading to my parents house tonight to celebrate my birthday with my family. My Dad is making BBQ ribs with his homemade sauce, yum! This morning, Kevin and the boys gave me my present: The Broadway series (5 shows) at the McCallum next season!! I am SO excited, they are all shows that I have been wanting to see. My birthday always brings up fond memories for me; on my 17th birthday Kevin and I kissed for the first time, and on my 19th birthday Kevin asked me to marry him. I am so thankful that I get to celebrate this birthday and the rest of my life with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment