Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exercise Stats 5/24-5/30 and weigh-in

Monday: 30 minutes elliptical/ 20 minutes weights
Tuesday: Ditto!
Wednesday: Ditto!
Thursday: 2.2 mile power walk with the ladies
Friday: we headed to del mar for SWC
Saturday: Did a lot of walking (and a lot of eating)
Sunday: OFF


I was happy with this week, especially since we went out of town for 3 days, I took advantage of the time I was here and didn't slack off.

So I decided to weigh in on Friday the 28th since we were going away for the weekend and I knew that our food choices were going to be sketchy. I stepped on the scale and it was exactly the SAME as the month before. UGHHHHH. I am determined not to be discouraged by this but it was a bummer. I know I didn't do quite as well with the healthy eating as I did the first month, but I was hoping that the exercise would still show some results. So I'm going to try to get back on track in that regard and try really hard to exercise 5 days a week. I would appreciate your prayers for my motivation and willpower.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't get discouraged Genny! Your doing great. Keep in mind that since you're doing all that exercise you're probably gaining muscle too, and that's a good thing!

Holly said...

Don't be discouraged! You're doing great and just remember that muscle weighs more than fat and that's what you've been starting to build up the last month!! Praying for you Genny - keep on keepin on!

Genny said...

Thanks Ladies!