Saturday, June 7, 2008

My first blog

I've done it!! I've decided to start blogging! And we will all see within a few weeks whether this medium works out for me (aka-whether I keep up with it or not). Just in these first two sentences Dylan has come to visit me two times (here he comes again, 3 times!). In any regard the reason I decided to start blogging is because I have really enjoyed reading others blogs and keeping up with them through their daily experiences. Plus it seems like a neat way to record pictures, stories, and all the everyday yet memorable experiences that happen in the life of a family. So here it is, hopefully the first of many posts on my new blog! :-)

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Welcome to the bloggin world Genny! It's so great to hear from you. I've missed you!! I love the pictures you have on the right hand side - they look great. Dylan is such a sweet boy.

Look forward to reading your happenings and keeping in touch!

Love, hailey

Katie said...

Genny you're a blogger! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your family again-great to have you here :)