We just took Dylan on his second disneyland trip yesterday and we had so much fun. We are as of April, annual passholders, so we have been trying to go as much as possible. Yesterdays trip was with our friends Kaley and Cliff. As they are big kids themselves, they had no problem whatsoever hanging with Dylan on all the under 40 inches rides. Yes, Dylan, at less than 3 is 40 inches! I think when they made these height requirements they were thinking that most kids would be about 4 when they reached 40 inches. We actually got to take him on splash mountain! He did fairly well, I think he was more afraid of the crazy dancing animals than he was of the big drop, lol. Even with the couple rides that scared him, the first words out of his mouth when we stepped off were, "More rides??", "More rides Mommy?!?". If anyone has kids who are playhouse disney fans (the morning disney channel shows), they should take their kids to see the Playhouse Disney live action show at California Adventures. It was soooooo cool! They do this whole story with puppets from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, and Handy Manny. The look on Dylan's face during this show made the $3.00 bottles of water so worth it! He also really enjoyed the Play Parade which was really neat because it's been a long time since I even watched a parade there. We definitely wore him out, by about 6:30 we were walking over to attempt Pirates when we looked down and he was conked out in his umbrella stroller. This is the kid that won't fall asleep ANYWHERE but his own bed. We let him sleep for awhile and ended the day at Bubba Gumps restaurant (which is really really good and lively enough to keep you awake after a loooooong day). Here are some fun pictures from our day:
The Family on the train, I don't know what Dylan's face is all about

Dylan and my friend Kaley in Bug's Land

Dylan and Daddy on the Caterpillar ride (Dylans favorite!)
Cliff and Dylan on the golden zephyr (aka "that rocket ride")

Watching the Parade on Daddy's lap
He had just said "more rides!" then conked out, yes thats drool on his shirt
1 comment:
Hey you! Great disney land pictures! I loved your run-down. I totally want to take Viv, but we're spending this year at Seaworld and plan to do Disney next year if it works out.
Swim lessons - call Tanya Orozco - 831.9066 - she's wonderful - she does private lessons - which i think are $25 for a 1/2 hour lesson. We do twice a week for 12 weeks, but I think you can do less. I think Viv will be swimming on her own in a few months. amazing!
Post a Comment