Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Boys Camping Trip

As promised I am posting pictures of the Boys camping trip. They had a really good time. Kevin said it really gave them a good chance to bond a little bit, which is great because they don't get a whole lot of alone time. Dylan really liked it, but didn't want to go in the water, he thought the waves were scary. And he's not a big fan of sand getting on him so he mostly stayed on his towel, lol. Next month the three of us will be going on a camping trip with my parents to the beach so hopefully we will get him to overcome his fears on that trip because I know he would have a really good time.

Sitting on the beach (on his towel I'm sure)

Uncle Eric working with him on his scooter techniques

Warming his hands by the fire

A night time self portrait

Daddy and Dylan on the Beach







1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a fun boys trip!