Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dylan's new "Do"

We took Dylan to get his haircut yesterday. Thank goodness he seems to be over his fear about it and actually seems to enjoy it now. We had a really great guy that talked to him the whole time and was really funny. When he was done he asked Dylan if he wanted gel and Dylan said no, but then he asked if he wanted RED gel, and Dylan got excited and said yes. He asked my permission and put some on. It actually looks really cute, although it's not something I would let him do on a regular basis.

In other news, I have 19 days left until my due date, and I'm trying really hard to stay positive and trust the Lord. I have a Dr appointment on Monday and will update then.


Here are the results of Dylan's cut and style:

1 comment:

Danielle said...

don't tell Jordan about the red gel!