Thursday, January 22, 2009
36 weeks
As of today, I am 36 weeks pregnant and definitely counting! I have 28 days left until my due date and I'm really hoping it will be sooner. At this point I am very uncomfortable most of the time, I feel like my other organs are being crowded out, and Baby Ethan remains vey active even though he doesn't have very much room. People keep telling me to rest up before the baby comes but this is difficult with my level of discomfort and a very active 3.5 year old. I have a doctors appointment on Monday and I am hoping that he will do an exam and find that I have made some kind of progress already....I know that this is wishful thinking. Just keep us in your prayers through these last couple weeks. Here are a couple pictures I took this morning:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment