Monday, January 26, 2009

36 1/2 week appointment

I had a doctors appointment this morning and everything is good. They hooked me up to the monitor for 10 minutes, the baby looks great, but I didn't have any contractions so they didn't even check me ( I do have contractions but they are usually at night and they obviously aren't progressing). It kind of irritated me because he was doing a culture anyways, so he could have easily just humored me and checked to see if I was dialating at all yet. I know I probably shouldn't even be wanting to go into labor yet but I am so uncomfortable and anxious, I needed some kind of good news. I feel like when I was pregnant with Dylan they were checking me everytime I went in at this point. The good news is I go in every week now until I deliver so at least I have that to look forward too. I'm really trying to be patient and thankful that everything is good, I'm just having a hard time. Plus every pregnant woman I know seems to be giving birth or going into labor. Please pray for my patience and sanity through these last few weeks.

No comments: