Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dance Class

We decided to take Dylan out of school at the end of December for various reasons, mostly because I was going to be staying home. He had been taking a dance class at school which he was really enjoying so I wanted to find him one outside of school so that he could continue to go. My sister-in-law Danielle found a "Dance, Play and Pretend" class through the CVPRD and we signed both Anna and Dylan up. Their first class was a little over a week ago and they both really enjoyed it. Dylan is the only boy (of course) but he really had a lot of fun and I was proud of how well he took direction from the teacher. I know that some people think that its odd to put a boy in a dance class but at his age there isn't a lot of options for activities like this and he loves it, so that is really all that matters to me. Here are some pictures (and a video, I finally got one to work!):






1 comment:

Hailey said...

Okay - that is SO CUTE! Seriously! And NO - it is not odd to put a boy in dance - come on! It's wonderful . . . . haven't you seen "so you think you can dance". Boys are amazing at dance and if he likes it that's wonderful. Crissy, Becky, and I were just talking about putting our girls in that class next month - so if you continue we'll see you there!