Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Tree!

I'm going to attempt to go back through December in my mind and blog about all the happenings, but unfortunately I can already tell that I am going to miss a lot of things that I didn't take pictures of. In any regard, we tried to fill every Monday (Kev's day off) in December with fun activities. On this day I believe we spent the morning shopping, Kevin then took Dylan ice skating, and we ended the day at Home Depot picking out and then decorating our Christmas tree. Dylan usually ended up skipping his nap on these days so by the time we got to the tree lot he was a little short on attention. We still managed to find a nice tree (the biggest they had at home depot), cram it in the car, get it into the tree stand (it was almost too big), and have a great time decorating it. Dylan had a really good time, we let him put all the non-breakable ornaments on the tree, and he had fun throwing the tinsel on at the end. When we were done he said it was "wonderful", which was his word for anything that had to do with Christmas decorations. Here are some pictures from the night:





No comments: