Monday, August 4, 2008
Just close already!!!!!
So, the house was supposed to close on Friday, but of course it didn't. Because we are getting an FHA loan they have to make sure that all repairs were made to the house to be up to their standards. This is a good thing because they found a couple small things that were fixed today, but of course this is delaying it another day. They are saying that it will close tomorrow (where have a heard that before?) but I'm not believing it until it happens. The scary thing is that our loan expires on Wednesday and I'm not sure what would happen after that....I'm assuming that we could loose our rate which is bad since the rates are higher now. So PLEASE if you read this pray that it closes tomorrow. I have already decided that regardless of what happens I am going over there to work on it tomorrow because I technically already have a mortgage and utilities! I will update tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did it close??? I hope it did and thats where you're too busy to update!!
Post a Comment