Sorry I took so long to update, I kept hoping I would get good news to report. So the whole thing ended up being held up even longer because they found a small amount of black mold under a bathroom sink. We knew about it and tried to get the sellers to do something the whole time but they never did. So our lender required that we get a mold inspection done to make sure that it was not toxic. This took two days and thank goodness it is not toxic and everything is fine in that respect. In the meantime, the loan docs we signed last week have expired so now we have to sign new loan docs, so we are looking at monday or tuesday now, if some other disaster doesn't come up. I am mostly upset because I had a crew assembled to help move on Sunday, and now I'm hoping that we can get enough help the next week. The good news is that my Mom and I were able to go to the house this week and get it all clean and ready.
I was super bummed out about this whole ordeal but then I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and I got to have another ultrasound of the baby and just seeing it wiggle all around in there made me feel so much better. It's moments like this that you realize what is really important in life. So I praise God for keeping this baby healthy and I'm trying so hard to trust that this is all happening in the right time (His time!).
I'll update again as soon as we know anything. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment