Saturday, August 23, 2008

Into the 2nd Trimester!




I am so happy that my pregnancy has finally reached the 2nd trimester! The first trimester was rough for me because I was having a couple complications, I was nauseous all the time, and I was so nervous that something was going to go wrong again. So praise the Lord thhat he has kept me and this baby safe. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. At my next appointment I will be 17 weeks, and I will probably be scheduling my big ultrasound at that time, hopefully I will be able to make one within a week or two of that. I want a girl, only because I haven't experienced having a girl yet, but I absolutely love having a boy, so I will be totally fine either way. I took this picture of myslef last night in the mirror with my cell phone--so it is of horrible quality. I think that it also makes me look bigger than I actually am. However, I am showing sooooo much more than I was with Dylan. It took until I was like 20-25 weeks with him for people to be able to tell. I guess it is true that you show a lot sooner with the second baby. I will also post a picture of when I was 15 weeks with Dylan.

This is me with Dylan at 15 weeks...I thought that I was showing....ha

This is me now at 15 weeks

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You look so cute! I swear that looks like me at 15 weeks with twins. Have you checked how many are in there?-have them look everywhere they missed one of my twins when they looked the first time. Just a thought :) Oh and I tagged you- check out my blog to find out the rules.

Katie said...

haha second babies will do that to ya!