Thursday, July 31, 2008
Yet another house update
Well...........we signed the loan docs yesterday and it looks like we will be closing tomorrow!! If not tomorrow monday for sure but my agent is willing to give me the combination tomorrow so that we can start doing a few things. The only bad thing is Kev isn't really sure as to when his next day off will be, and I really need him to move since I am not supposed to be lifting anything. So we may not get moved in for awhile. But my mom and I can start cleaning and she offered to start painting so hopefully we can be productive in the meantime. Thanks to all of you who prayed for us during this arduous process. More updates to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! How exciting Genny! FINALLY! You must be soooo anxious to get in there and it will only make the whole experience finally being in the house soo much better after having to wait sooo long!
Post a Comment