Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a..........................

BOY!!!!


I had my BIG ultrasound this morning and it was s0 great! Any day I get to look at my baby for 20 minutes is a really good day! At first the tech said she wasn't going to be able to tell the sex because of the way he was positioned, and inside I was crying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???". I waited too long for this! But then she kept looking and she said, "I can see that it's a boy but your not going to be able to see because he is grabbing himself". LOL. So she kept shaking him trying to get him to move and he finally did. I'll be telling him that story in about 14 years! The great news is that my placenta has moved up so that is no longer a concern. I know I said I wanted a girl but I am super excited, especially for Dylan. When Kev came home and told Dyl that he was having a baby brother Dylan acted all confused because HE already knew that, he has been saying it's a brother from the beginning. Thanks for all who prayed for me and this baby from the beginning. I can really feel all your prayers. Love you all! I'll scan my pics when I go to my parents next. They aren't that great cause the baby was in a strange position.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay!! how fun for you! Dylan will love having a little brother. Congrats Genny! Much Love!

Cris said...

Wahoo!!! Praise the Lord for your sweet boy and that everything is great with the placenta!!! I'm so thrilled to hear the good news! I pray that everything else is going smoothly. I know I was wrong. I was guessing a girl for ya, but God obviously had a different plan. So excited for you!!!

Katie said...

AAHHHHH! That is so amazing! A little boy-I am so very happy for you Genny :)