I can't believe I'm half way through!! This pregnancy has had an odd progression, because of my problems in the beginning I was convinced I was going to miscarry until I was about 10 weeks. So it's only been the last 10 weeks that this pregnancy has actually felt real. I'm so thankful for everyone that prayed for me and cared about me through this time. I'm feeling pretty good and I'm able to feel the baby move more and more everyday, which is always exciting. I don't sleep real well, I'm either changing posistions, going to the bathroom, or up with Dylan for something. Just getting ready for the long nights ahead of me I guess. I have my next doctors appointment on Thursday and I will know at that point when my big ultrasound appointment will be. Right now the poll on my blog has 8 votes for girl and 2 votes for boy. I, of course, want a girl, but I know that it would be great for Dylan to have a little brother, and I've really enjoyed having a boy. Here are a couple 20 week pictures. I'm trying to be really good about taking them, because with Dylan I only have a couple early belly pictures.


1 comment:
You look so cute! I voted girl. If not, we can trade ;). I'll get a belly picture up soon.
Post a Comment