Thursday, October 9, 2008

Doctors appointment today

It's funny because I wait and wait for each prenatal visit and then it's over in less than 5 minutes. I'm sure other Moms know what I mean. Then I start the countdown for the next one. It's silly, but each appointment just seems like a time for a small connection with this life growing inside of me. My weight is still good, I gained back the pound I lost last month, so total I am +1 for the pregnancy. I'm happy, I had gained at least 10 pounds with Dyl by this point. My blood pressure was good and my quad screen came back negative. That's great since that is the scaryone that tests for all the birth defects. The doc also did another quick ultrasound and he said that his guess was BOY but he wasn't getting a real clear view. The good news is that I have my big ultrasound scheduled for 9:00am on Monday, so we will see for sure then. The more I think about it the more I am excited for Dylan to have a little brother. I have a lot planned this weekend, dinner at my sisters tomorrow night, basketball game saturday night, and my friends show and my nephews birthday on Sunday, so the weekend should go real quick! I'll post sometime on Monday after I find out the news, I have to work right after and then I'm having my family over for dinner, so it might take me until the end of the day.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah!! Glad to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Cris said...

Praise the Lord! I am continually praying for you and this wonderful life inside you! I also pray for energy and rest this weekend...as it seems that you will be busy! =)

Btw...My coupon getting is almost an answer to prayer. We get 2 sets of coupons free...from the golf course where the hubby works. They put 2 papers in the men's locker room and pitch the inserts. I just have him grab them before they get tossed. Free!!! Gotta love it. =)I find most deals online, on other women's blogs and websites. I can send you a list of the one's I frequent if you want. Just let me know! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!

Hailey said...

I'm so happy that you had another appointment and all is wel. I'm most excited for the appointment on Monday!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog.. . .although I do hope I have some returned energy I'm preparing that this is just the way it is!

Love you and glad we're in it together! Have a great weekend - sounds fun!