Saturday, October 18, 2008

Double sickness and bathtime fun

The past week has been rough for Dylan (and us) because he has been sick....twice! Monday night he had a high fever but really no other symtoms, I kept him home from school the next day, but by Tuesday night he seemed better. Then Thursday night he started acting wierd again. Kev came home and said he was achy and feverish, so I thought that's what Dylan had. He was up at least every hour the whole night and at one point moved into our bed and then got sick in it. That is always a fun scramble in the middle of the night! He was down all day Friday but seemed fine today, just a little moody still. I don't know what is going on, it was very strange. Needless to say, sleep has been at a premium this week. Still, he is as cute as can be.... he likes taking bubble baths lately, here are some pics of him last night in the suds:


1 comment:

Hailey said...

Still cute even when he's sick!