Friday, February 6, 2009
Quick update
There isn't much to report but I did go back to the doctor on Wednesday. When I first got in the office my BP was 148/98, same as when I got sent to the hospital on Monday! I really think that I must get nervous when I get there, but I really don't feel like I am. Luckily, I was seeing the nurse practitioner and she had them take it 2 more times, and it went from 133/93 to 127/75, which is normal. I am so thankful because I really didn't want to go to the hospital again, especially since I knew that it would be normal once I got there. They are repeating the labs they did at the hospital on Monday and I am going back to the doctor on Monday to get checked out again. She (the NP) was also able to feel that the baby's head was down, just not engaged in my pelvis yet. So that is good news. I will update as anything happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment