Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to Labor and Delivery

Well, my blood pressure was high again at my appointment yesterday, so I got sent back to OB triage to get labs done again. Of course after 3 hours everything came back fine and I got sent home again. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have any complications, I don't even really want to be induced, I'm just sad we had to spend Kev's last two mondays off in the hospital. I am also determined to not go to the hospital again without getting my baby! If my blood pressure is high again next week I am going to make him promise that he will do something about it if he is going to send me to the hospital again. 9 days until my due date, althought that isn't super comforting to me at this point since I haven't discussed how long my Doctor will let me go past my due date. They also checked me at the office yesterday and I'm not dialated at all and the baby's head is still floating. Keep praying for my comfort and sanity! Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh that's got to be so hard going back and forth every week and having your hopes up and down. I'm praying baby Ethan comes SOON!!!