I finally feel like Ethan's room is ready to go! We kept it pretty simple this time, but I think it has some cute touches. I left the walls white because I didn't want to make anyone paint another room for me. It can always be painted once he gets older and cares. Here are a couple pictures:
My Mom made the cute letters above the crib, and she also made the crib skirt and curtains in the same sage green fabric. Dylan's "ocean" themed swing sticks out but it will probably end up somewhere else in the house.
My Mom and I put these cute pictures together, we used the fabric from the skirt and curtains and added cute wooden animals. There are actually 4: tiger, elephant, zebra, and giraffe
This is my Nana's rocking chair (that I used with Dylan too). She rocked all 11 of her children in it. So special!!
No comments:
Post a Comment