Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The swing set has arrived!

Dylan's swing set arrived in two HUGE boxes by semi truck on wednesday. My brother-in-law Brian and my in-laws came over on Sunday after church to help put it together. Dylan was so excited the whole time and couldn't wait for it to be done. Kevin and Brian ended up putting it together while my father and mother in law worked on some other projects. It took about 4-5 hours and there were times when they wanted to give up. The directions were bad in places and they had to redo quite a few things. BUT, I am SO thankful for their hard work! Dylan loves it!! He played with it that day with his cousins and when he woke up the next day the first thing he said was "Can I go play on my swingset??". This makes me so happy because he usually says "Can I watch TV??". So much better! We have already spent a lot of time out there and the weather has been so beautiful. So thank you to Robin for footing the majority of the bill and thank you to everyone who came over to help and play. I'm ready for some playdates!! Here are the progressive pictures:








No comments: