I am WAY behind on blogging right now. We have been trying to cram in a lot of family activities lately and I have not been keeping up, so I am going to try to make it as far as I can in one sitting. Last Monday we spent the day at disneyland. I had a doctors appointment in the morning so we didn't make it into the park until almost noon. We went to california adventure first because Dylan loves that Bug Land area, especially the caterpillar ride. There was hardly anyone in there so we got to walk onto it about 5 times and hit all the other rides in that area. Then we head over to disneyland to hit Dylan's other favorite ride- buzz lightyear. I'm sure we did that one at least 5 times as well. We also got to meet Mickey and Minnie, and Daddy tried to stop Goofy on his way out but he only had time to give Dylan a quick tickle, which Dylan thought was hilarious. We did a couple other rides but Dylan was being kind of cautious this time, which is odd for him. Then we went to watch the Christmas Parade, and while we were waiting it snowed! J/K, I don't know if you have been to Disneyland at Christmas but they have fake snow every night (suds shot in the air from all the light posts), it's really neat, and really looks like snow. Dylan really enjoyed the parade and we headed out after that. It was a fun day but I was really hurting by the end, not really sure if I'm going to make it back before I have the baby, but I'm really trying to encourage Kevin to take Dylan a couple more times. Here are a couple pictures:







No comments:
Post a Comment