I can't believe I have less than 80 days left in this pregnancy! I had a doctors appointment on Monday morning, and everything was good. My blood pressure was back down, my gestational diabetes test came back negative, and I have still gained only 4 pounds. I now will start to go to the doctor every two weeks, which I like, because I feel like it makes it all go a little quicker, plus I get to hear that heartbeat more often! I feel ok at this point, I just tend to get more uncomfortable and sore as each day progresses. I was trying to work until the beginning of January, but I just put in a request to my boss to take me off the schedule sooner if possible. My work shifts are really short, but I still feel pretty sore by the end. The baby had a hiccups for the first time yesterday, that always feels interesting. Here are my 28 week pics, although they ended up closer to 29 weeks. Sorry for the lack of makeup!
2 comments:
you are too cute!!! excited to meet your lil man!!!
You'll be done before you know. Enjoy your last bit of time with just one kid!!
Post a Comment