
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My, I mean Dylan's, swingset is on the way!!
You may remember I blogged about a swingset that I really wanted for Dylan about a month or so ago. Well, thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law, it is on it's way! She is paying for the majority of it and we are covering the rest. (Praise the Lord!) I feel like it is for me as much as it is for Dylan because I have wanted a yard and a swingset for him for soooo long. It should be here by the beginning of december. So whoever wants to come help build it gets to play on it first, lol. In all seriousness though, I really want to start having some play dates over here once it is up. In case you missed that post, here is a picture of it:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!!! How exciting!! Dylan is going to have soooo much endless fun on that!!
He'll love that! I'm jealous!
fantastic! Sign me up for a playdate!
Post a Comment