Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last day of Mom2Mom

I just got home from the last day of this session of Mom2Mom and I'm a little sad because it is such an uplifting part of my week. I always feel like I am just getting to know everyone at my table when the session is over. Dylan really likes going too, when I walked in the room today to pick him up he kind of grunted at me like, no I don't want to leave yet. I am looking forward to a few playdates over the break, and I'm sure it will go quickly with the Holidays and all. By the time it starts up again I will be about ready to pop, along with quite a few other Moms, some of whom will be having their babies over the break. Here are a couple pictures (thanks Hailey!):
My Lovely table:

All the pregnant moms: 14!!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad to have met you through M2M!! It will be nice having your blog so I can see what you're up to!