Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doctors Appointment

Well, I had a doctor's appointment on Monday morning, and I actually got to HEAR the heartbeat for the first time. I know this is late, but everytime I go, he just does an ultrasound and not the doppler, so that was nice. Everything is fine except my blood pressure was high. She said there was nothing coming up in my urine (sorry TMI), so I'm probably just consuming too much salt. Oops, that is entirely possible! This happened to me one time with Dylan, and the next time I was back to normal, so I'm not too concerned. Sometimes I get nervous going to the doctor, so maybe that was it. I can't believe I'm almost 26 weeks, my ticker says only 100 days left! I know it will go quickly with the Holidays and all. I'll take my 26 week belly pic and post it in a couple days.

2 comments:

Cris said...

Wahoo! Hearing the heartbeat is just amazing! Yes, I get always got nervous in the dr's office. =) So glad to hear everything is going great. Also fun to hear that Breakfast night was a hit! It's super easy. =) I will see you bright and early mama! with love!

Katie said...

Yay for baby! Trust me-it will fly by-it did with Ava because we went through the holidays as well :) Miss you Genny!