The second part of our journey was a visit to Legoland. We had been once before with Kevin's family, but Dylan was 10 months old and couldn't do anything. It really is one of the most little kid friendliest parks. Dylan is 40 inches tall and he could go on all but like 2 rides in the whole park. And a ton of them you only have to me 36 inches. My only recomendation is that you have an adult for every child because they don't let kids go on most rides by themselves. I saw a lot of single parents struggling with this. Dylan liked every ride we went on there, and he kept asking for more roller coasters- he really likes the faster, more daring rides. We lasted from 10am when the park opened, until about 5. It was a really fun day. I wish I could say the same for the car ride home though. Dylan slept for the first 40 minutes but them woke up and whinned "home" every ten seconds for the rest of the ride. He didn't care how many times I explained that we were driving home and that we would be there soon. We have a lot of fun things planned the rest of the week, so I am thankful, even though we didn't get our house, that we are getting some good family time in. Here are some pictures from legoland:
Great posts! I finally caught up on your blog. Bummer about the house - although I know and trust that Lord is faithful and he will provide for all your needs - even your home! It's so hard though - especially when you've longed for a home of your own for so long. Press on Sister!
1 comment:
Great posts! I finally caught up on your blog. Bummer about the house - although I know and trust that Lord is faithful and he will provide for all your needs - even your home! It's so hard though - especially when you've longed for a home of your own for so long. Press on Sister!
Post a Comment