Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Frustration

As I said in a previous post our house is supposed to be closing escrow on the 10th, which is this Thursday, two days from now. I've pretty much been informed that there is no way that this is going to happen. The house is a foreclosure and it is pretty much the bank that owns it that is holding it up. They are so slow to do anything! And the crummy thing is that they are the ones who picked the date and pushed for such a quick sale. It wouldn't be a huge deal except Kevin has taken all of next week off so that we could work on the house and move in. There is no way that he can change that time off, so I guess we might be looking for a last minute vacation. We have been waiting sooooo long for this, and I know that I should be patient and trusting but I just feel extremely frustrated right now. Please pray that Kevin's time off next week won't be taken in vain. I will update as the situation progresses.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So frustrating, I am sorry that this is happening to you. Maybe a vacation is more what you need right anyway- it is a blessing in disguise!