
....That we are expecting!! I've been very weary of writing this post because I had a miscarriage about this time last year, but everything is looking good so far. I've had a couple little bumps already, but because of that I have been able to have two ultrasounds all ready and baby looks great! The last one was about 5 days ago (at 9 weeks) and the baby's heartbeat was strong and we could even see it moving around. I am still scared because of my loss, but I am trusting that this beautiful life is in God's hands, and He knows what is best for it. I will, of course, post updates as I get them. My next appointment is August 7th. Based on the ultrasound they are giving me a due date of Febuary 24th. I appreciate all who have already been praying for us and I would love that continued support. We are so excited!
5 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations Genny! That is sooo exciting! I know how nerve-racking it can be during a pregnancy after miscarrying but your faith is strong and we'll all be praying for you! Can't wait to hear about the next update! CONGRATS AGAIN!
What a wonderful announcement! We will be praying.
Congratulations!! Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you!
Yay Gen! I told Michael, he's happy for you too! Things will be great! I had two miscarriages before Hailey, things happen and work out for a reason! How fun we'll have babies like a week apart! Yipee! Too bad we don't live closer
Oh Genny I am so happy for you guys! What great news. You are in my prayers. Congratulations!
Post a Comment