Thursday, April 22, 2010

I forgot Easter!!

Well, I didn't really forget Easter, I just forgot to blog about it! :-) Danielle and I served at two of the Easter services at church in the two year old room and the infant room. It is always so fun to spend time with the kids on these special days, and see them all dressed up in their Easter clothes. Brian and Danielle hosted breakfast and an Easter egg hunt and the kids had a great time. Easter dinner I spent with just the boys and my Inlaws because Kev had to work and Brian and Danielle and family were heading out of town to go camping. We had an atypical Easter dinner: steak, potato salad, and asparagus, yum!! Here are some cute pics of the kids in their cute Easter outfits (thanks Grandma!).




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your boys look so handsome in their Easter clothes!