I am going to post them for Monday thru Sunday, so these are last weeks: (4/19-4/25)
Monday: I don't usually go Sunday or Monday, but I wish I would have cause the rest of my week got kind of messed up this week.
Tuesday: Disneyland with two small children (that has to count!)
Wednesday: Stomach flu: boo!!
Thursday: 30 minutes on eliptical, 20 minutes on weights
Friday: 30 minutes on eliptical, 20 minutes on weights
Saturday: Zumba class
Sunday: Off
This week is going to be better! It is my goal to exercise 4-5 days a week.
1 comment:
Look at you! Go Genny! I find that keeping and sticking with a regular routine each week helps me the most. Otherwise, I get thrown off track and I don't feel as good as I'd like to. So proud of you! Oh yeah, and posting your stats will surely keep you accountable! :)
Post a Comment