Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let’s Go Double O!!

This was our high school class of 2000 cheer. And this month we celebrated our 10 year high school reunion.

  • It’s nice that Kev and I are from the same class, so it’s OUR reunion
  • It was held at Las Casuelas Nuevas
  • It was A LOT of fun
  • I was worried that it would be kind of weird since I am already friends with a lot of classmates on facebook, but there was actually quite a few there that I was totally pleasantly surprised to see.
  • They did a slide show and our friend Kurt submitted a picture of Kev and I in high school, and everyone went “AWWWWW”. It was cute.
  • We will totally go to our 20 year! :-)

Here are some pics:

Michelle and Jonathon: funny thing about them is that they are both from our class but never even knew eachother in school and were hooked up by their Moms later.

024 

Kevin and Allen: Allen was a fellow Tuba player in high school and now lives in Nebraska, so it was awesome to see him and his fiance

031

Kaley and I: BFF’s since Junior Year; she set Kevin and I up for Prom and the rest is history

018

The Ladies

023

This is Zach; he was one that we were so happy to see. He sat next to us in senior Government and used to draw cartoon comic strips of Kev and I. They were really good! 

025

The Men

This is “the group” the four of us have stayed in touch and hung out the most since high school. We were all in choir together.

Kamiren, Kaley and I. Kamiren and I went to HS together, she came to our wedding, and now we work together at SCC.

Yay! What a fun night!!

No comments: