Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Baby Boy Turns 5

Yes I know that Dylan is not the baby of the family, but since he was my first I think he will always be my baby. This post is a little delayed, but he turned 5 on July 26th. He asked if he could have his party at Pump it Up probably 8 months before his birthday and we agreed. I love Pump it Up, it is a little pricey, but they are so helpful there. They set everything up, let you bring in your own snack food and cake, help to watch the kids the whole time, and once they are in the party room they help to serve the food, the cake, help keep track of presents, clean everything up, and help you put everything in your car. Dylan had an awesome time with his friends. It was funny when we sat down to make the guest list because he picked like 12 girls and 2 boys (not including his cousins). I think it’s partly because a lot of the kids his age from church are girls, but partly he’s just not a rough and tumble kind of boy. Here are some pictures from his big day:

002054   015003 021 028 038 041 044 046 047 048 049 052

Oh and here’s a picture from when he WAS a baby :-)

baby dylan

No comments: