Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nothing like a good Christmas Party

This past weekend I went to the Children’s Ministries Christmas party at the Humphrey residence. Oh my goodness, not only was the food and company fantastic, but I laughed so hard during the gift exchange that my face was hurting. It was a white elephant exchange and the requirements were that the gift be:

  • under 5 dollars
  • from a thrift store
  • Christmas themed

You can imagine these requirements would bring about some pretty interesting items. I am particularly fond of the clock I took home that sings the 12 days of Christmas. Of course people were fighting over that lovely sweater that Joe ended up with (far right). And I’m sad that you can’t see the 3 wise men mobile that Leslie got to take home. All in all it was a fabulous night spent with fabulous people.

CM

And yes, these are the people in charge of your children on Sunday morning, be very afraid ;-)

No comments: