Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy one month birthday!

Baby Ethan turned one month yesterday, and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He has a doctor appointment next week so we will find out then how much he has grown, but I can tell he is growing a lot. He has outgrown his newborn clothes and is filling out nicely. It's amazing to see how their faces change and develop almost daily. I have gotten a few smiles but they are still few and far between. Dylan is still doing really well. I keep waiting for the jealousy to start but if anything I struggle with getting Dylan to leave Ethan alone when he is sleeping because he always wants to know where he is and be touching and looking at him. Being a Mom of two is hard but I'm getting better at coping a little more everyday. Things are definitely better when my wonderful husband is around to lighten the load. I am also getting a lot of help from family. So thanks to everyone that has lent a hand, brought a meal, or played with Dylan. Here are a couple pictures from the last few days:














3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, those lips in the last picture-those are my favorite! He is so adorable.

Hailey said...

I can't believe he is a month already! I'm so happy that you're getting a lot of help and that Dylan is doing well. That is what I worry about too - taking care of 2 and vivien adjusting. You might have to give me a few pep talks!

Danielle said...

I can't believe it's been a month already!